July 14, 2008. A collection of materials from researchers and stakeholders, including the Council of School Superintendents and the PTA.
- It’s Elementary, a monthly column by John Yinger, director of the Education Finance and Accountability Program and professor, Syracuse University’s Maxwell School. See especially:
- Materials from the New York State Council of School Superintendents.
- NYS School Superintendents warn property tax cap will hurt equity in funding (June 2008)
- Historical and Regional Trends in School Finance for the New York State Commission on Property Tax Relief (April 2008)
- The Tax Cap Con: Testimony for the Property Tax Cap Commission (February 2008)
- School Superintendents react to Governor Spitzer’s 2008 “State of the State” speech (January 2008)
- An issue brief and talking points from the New York State PTA (February 2008)